Dermal Repair Cream is an anti-aging moisturizer that claims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage. It claims to repair the skin while protecting it from future damage by keeping it moisturized and hydtrated.
What Does Dermal Repair Cream Promise To Do?
• Moisturize and promote natural hydration with one of the highest levels of vitamin C & vitamin E.
• Promote the skin’s natural ability to repair and re-hydrate itself.
• Protect against free radial damage and environmental factors with a high concentration of antioxidants.
• Reduce the appearance of sun damage and discoloration.
How Does Dermal Repair Cream Work?
1. Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate is a lipid-soluble ester form of vitamin C known for its ability to reduce sun damage and discoloration. It prevents free radical damage and premature aging. It firms skin by promoting the production of collagen.
2. Tocopheryl Acetate is a stabilized ester of vitamin E. It is said to be the most important antioxidant in preventing free radical damage. It promotes moisture and smooth skin.
3. Tocopheryl Linoleate is a fatty acid derived from vitamin E. It is known to strengthen the skin’s natural barrier in order to prevent moisture loss and stimulate natural hydration.
4. Sodium Hyaluronate is a naturally occurring substance found in the skin. A derivative of hyaluronic acid, it is known for its ability to retain up to 40 times its weight in water on the surface of the skin.
5. Algae Extract is derived from plants grown in seawater and fresh water. It contains vitamins and antioxidants to nourish and protect the skin and balance the skin’s moisture levels.
Dermal Repair Cream Pros:
• Contains clinically proven ingredients
• Claims to contain the highest concentration of antioxidants, retinol, hyaluronic acid, vitamin A and vitamin E
• Comes with a 30 day money back guarantee
• Good customer reviews
• Can be purchased online
Dermal Repair Cream Cons:
• Expensive at $120 a jar
• Heavily scented
Is Dermal Repair Cream Worth Buying?
Based on the list of pros and cons, it would seem that Dermal Repair Cream is a safe bet and it probably is. However, one of the major cons to Dermal Repair Cream is the price. $120 is extremely expensive for a moisturizer, especially one lacking some sort of advanced technology to justify the price. Based on the list of active ingredients, Dermal Repair Cream is a good moisturizer but not for $120.
Dermal Repair Cream also has complaints that it is too scented and some customers reported not being able to tolerate the scent. However, Dermal Repair Cream had a lot of positive customer feedback including reports of improved fine lines, wrinkles and hydration.
We were also disappointed that although Dermal Repair Cream offers a money back guarantee, it is only good or 30 days. 30 days is not enough time to test a products true efficacy. We recommend finding moisturizers that offer at least a 60 day money back guarantee.