Dermagist Original Wrinkle Smoothing Cream
This peptide based wrinkle cream is one that many people haven’t heard of, it comes from a fairly unknown company and isn’t sold in retail stores. What makes it stand out is the ingredient it uses and the claims that it makes when it comes to reverse the appearance of wrinkles.
On the Dermagist Original Wrinkle Smoothing Cream website they offer a variety of before and after pictures that they promise could be your skin if you give them a shot. Most of the pictures are of wrinkles found around the eyes and on the forehead. These wrinkles are deep and long in the set of “before pictures” and noticeably more shallow and shorter in the “after pictures”. I am actually quite impressed with these pictures and the claims they make.
How does Dermagist Original Wrinkle Smoothing Cream work?
Dermagist Original Wrinkle Smoothing Cream uses a powerful peptide to reverse the appearance of unwanted wrinkles. The peptide they use is called Matryxil, Matryxil is the patented name for what scientists call palmitoyl pentapeptide-3. This peptide is designed to send signals into the fibroblasts of the skin, which is located in the lowest layers of the skin, and tell the skin to produce natural collagen in these lower levels of the skin. Some people have said that his peptide it the strongest peptide out there and that it actually works better then botox to reverse some of the signs of aging.
There have been many clinical studies done on this ingredient.
Here are some of the results:
• The anti-wrinkle efficacy of MATRIXYL is confirmed and acts more rapidly than retinol (and without irritation phenomena). Skin thickness increases by 6.5% in 2 months and 8.6% in 4 months.
• In Direct Comparisons to Retinol and Vitamin C, the Original Wrinkle Smoothing Cream Outperformed reducing the look of wrinkles a Drastic 49.3% better.
• The use of MATRYXIL compared to retinol showed drastic improvements on the forehead area (-26 compared to -20) and the eye area -13 compared to -11).
How much does Dermagist Original Wrinkle Smoothing Cream cost?
This peptide based cream costs $79.99 when you purchase one jar. If you purchase 2 jars at one time they will lower the cost to about $55 a jar (total cost for 2 jars is $109.99).
They offer a30 day 100% money back guarantee if for any reason you are unsatisfied with this cream.
• Good clinical studies backing the key ingredient
• Okay price and even offered a discount when more than jar is purchased
• Good for any skin type
• Safe to use
• Money back guarantee
• Only available to purchase online
• Only one key ingredient instead of a variety of ingredients
• Mixed customer reviews
• The facts and finding on the cream itself is vague and unimpressive
After really looking into this wrinkle cream, I am sad to say that I am not really impressed with it. I think that they aren’t utilizing the key ingredient very well and so an ingredient that totally rocks isn’t doing as much for the skin as it could be (and probably does in different wrinkle creams that have this ingredient in it).
With how many amazing wrinkle creams are on the market, I wouldn’t waste my time or money on this one. Instead look for one the offers the same advanced peptides as this cream claims to offer but one that also offers a variety of other key and active ingredients that can give you even more benefits.