TNS Line Refine is an anti-aging serum that claims to instantly reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crows feet. It promises to immediately plump out fine lines while providing long term anti-aging benefits. TNS Line Refine claims to be safe for all skin types and can be used as needed or part of your daily skin care regime.
Does TNS Line Refine Contain Clinically Proven Ingredients?
Instant results may seem impossible but there are actually ingredients proven to instantly provide a firming and plumping effect. TNS Line Refine contains 8 ingredients clinically proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
1. Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media a combination of multiple human growth factors such as cytokines and natural proteins. Together, they stimulate the production of collagen and other extracellular matrix proteins to firm the skin and increase elasticity.
2. Palmitoyl Tripeptide 5 is a tripeptide which replicataes the bodies own mechanism to activate Transforming Growth Factor, known as the key element in the production of collagen. Collagen works to firm and lift sagging skin.
3. Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline an amino acid, essential in collagen production that works with ascorbic acid (vitamin C) to increase collagen synthesis. The product of collagen will result in firmer skin and prevent the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
4. Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate is a synthetic peptide capable of relaxing facial expression wrinkles by inhibiting muscle contraction and preventing neuromuscular communication. The relaxation of facial expression muscles will reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
5. Gamma Aminobutyric Acid 6. Hyaluronic Filling Spheres are dehydrated filling spheres which attract and retain water in the superficial layers of the skin. The hyaluronic acid enables the spheres to swell and create pressure toward the surface of the skin. As a result, the skin appears smoother and plumper.
7. Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10) prevents free radical damage and protects against UVA sun damage. Coenzyme Q10 works with vitamin E to prevent damage to lipid membranes and plasma lipids.
8. Silica, Titanium Dioxide creates an optical diffusion effect of light to reduce the appearance of dark circles and discolorations.
How Much Does TNS Line Refine Cost?
Instant results don’t come cheap. TNS Line Refine is $75 for a 12 oz. bottle. Compared to similar products, TNS Line Refine is very expensive. However, it does contain more clinically proven ingredients that most products of its kind.
Does TNS Line Refine Offer a Money Back Guarantee?
If you are going to spend $75 on a skin care product, it’s important to have a money back guarantee. TNS Line Refine offers a 30 day money back guarantee.
TNS Line Refine Pros:
• Contains clinically proven ingredients
• Offers a 30 day money back guarantee
• Claims to provide instant and long term benefits
• Has good customers reviews
TNS Line Refine Cons:
• Contains parabens
TNS Line Refine Conclusion
Overall, the pros of TNS Line Refine definitely out weight the cons. However, we would not recommend TNS Line Refine if you have sensitive skin due to the parabens in their formula and the potential risk of causing irritation, breakouts and allergic reactions.
We like the ingredients in TNS Line Refine but feel that it is too expensive. There are similar line refining product that can be purchased for much less.