Tri-Retinol Complex ES is an anti-aging cream that contains 3 forms of vitamin A to gently resurface the skin. It claims to reverse fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage. Tri-Retinol is designed with a sustained time release technology to avoid the irritation, redness and peeling that is associated with high concentrations of vitamin A. It claims to be safe for all skin types and gentle enough to use everyday.
Tri-Retinol Complex ES Active Ingredient Profile
1. Retinyl Palmitate is a natural lipid soluble form of retinol ester that promotes soft but firm skin. It promotes elasticity and resilience.
2. Retinol helps to smooth and soften dry, thick, or rough skin.
3. Retinyl Acetate is a natural derivative of vitamin A. It helps repair damage caused by UV-ray and environmental exposure.
How Does Tri-Retinol Complex ES Work?
Tri-Retinol Complex ES contains a sustained time released formulation called Microsponge, which delivers vitamin A slowly to reduce the risk of irritation, peeling and redness and allow for more consistent use. Tri-Retinol Complex contains 3 different forms of vitamin A to increase cell turnover, stimulate cell regeneration and the production of collagen. As a result, Tri-Retinol Complex claims to reduce the appearance of sun damage, fine lines, wrinkles and rough texture.
How Much Does Tri-Retinol Complex ES Cost?
Tri-Retinol Complex ES costs $55 for a 1 oz. bottle. In comparison to a prescription retinoid, professional chemical peel and similar products, Tri-Retinol Complex ES is a pretty good value.
Tri-Retinol Complex ES also comes with a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your results. Money back guarantees are great but 30 days is generally not enough time to test a products true efficacy.
What Should You Know About Tri-Retinol Complex ES?
• Tri-Retinol Complex ES contains 1.10 % total retinoid, the highest concentration available without a prescription. Tri-Retinol Complex is clinically proven against prescription strength .025% tretinoin.
• Tri-Retinol Complex comes with a 30 day money back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with your results.
• Tri-Retinol Complex is safe for all skin types including sensitive skin. It can be used daily.
Tri-Retinol Complex ES Conclusion
Vitamin A is a very common and effective way to treat sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles. Although Tri-Retinol Complex ES will not give you’re the results of a prescription strength cream or chemical peel, it is a safe at-home treatment that will most likely reduce the risk of the peeling, redness and irritation that can come with professional treatments.
Tri-Retinol Complex has very good customer reviews. Most customers reported a significant improvement in the appearance of their fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage. Customers reported that Tri-Retinol Complex absorbs quickly and has no scent. A few customers felt that Tri-Retinol Complex was too harsh for everyday use.
Tri-Retinol Complex can be purchased online.